THE THREE PHASES OF PSYCHODRAMA
The guided step-by-step process for exploring yourself and coaching others.
The warm-up identifies the theme and a protagonist.
The action dramatizes the problem and enables the protagonist to explore new methods of resolving it.
The sharing allows group members to express their connection with the protagonist's work.
WHAT WE DO ??
We synergize Indian tradition and values of psychodrama to elevate, empower,
and transform your mind, body, and soul through an experiential journey.
Our modules deliver apt understanding of team roles and key dynamics. Use them creatively to design your solutions.
We believe that a true leader isn’t born. It is a state of consciousness you can cultivate through coaching.
You want it all? Go for Trainers Training at Bengaluru, Delhi, Coimbatore or Hamburg (42 days over 2 years).
You want to Jump In? Just have two days of fun, learning and first hand experience.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
Want to go for personal development? Or go for a group experience and Jump IN?
Prof. Dr. Jochen Becker-Ebel
Vedadrama India Private Limited,
- PhD in theology / religious studies
- Counselor/Coach DGSv
- Director of Psychodrama DFP IAGP
- CEO Vedadrama India Private Limited and CEO www.mediacion.de.
- Works in India since 1985 in social field and teaching
- Conducts psychodrama training in Bengaluru, Coimbatore and New Delhi.
Director of Psychodrama TEB/NBBE
Director of Training
- Diploma in Psychology
- Director of Psychodrama TEP/NBE
- CEO Psychodrama-Werkstatt-Berlin.de
- worked in India as psychodrama teacher since 1996
- conducts workshops, supervision and theory seminars since 2016
Klaus Ernst Harter
Director of a rehabilitation center for drug addicts
- Expert of German National Addiction Programs
- Chairman of Addiction Treatment Centre www.suchtberatung-sigmaringen.de.
- Director and International Coordinator for Psychodrama Education in Russia and India of the Moreno Institute for Sociometry
- Psychodrama and Grouppsychotherapy in Germany, www.moreno-psychodrama.de
- Course Director & Supervisor For Vedadrama India Pvt. Ltd. And India Head (certification, quality control)
The journey of thoughts through words.
Vedadrama Education IAC accredited
Great news for the new year: IAC acrdited the Executive Education programms of Vedadrama India in Humanistic Psychodrama. IAC is the international umbrella organisation for therapy, counselling and coaching.
18 participants from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, Bejing, Delhi, Bangalore, Mangalore and Europe participated at the first University certificate course in Psychodrama from Dec. 6th to 9th 2018 at Mangalore.
Dr. Jochen Becker-Ebel, Adjunct Professor for Psychodrama conducted the course together with Ms. Chaitali Shetty from Doha (front row centre) and Ms. Haseena Abdullah from Manipal (to her left)
Preparation meet at Doha for the first psychodrama Training: Feb 2nd and 3rd 2018